Non Ferric Alum (Non Ferric Alum Sulphate) Lumps
Price And Quantity
- Room Temperature
- NON FERRIC ALUM LUMPS
- Industrial Grade
Free from iron, Non Ferric Alum (Non Ferric Alum Sulphate) Lumps are known for their hygroscopic properties. These have 1.69 specific gravity and their dehydration temperature is 86.5 degree C. Offered lumps easily dilute in water, alkali and acid. Their water based solution is acidic by nature. These are required for treating waste water as part of flocculation and precipitation procedures. In paper industry, these are needed to reduce holes and in strengthening paper sheets. These are free from unpleasant smell and have distinctively sweet smell. Bright texture, agglomeration free quality and standard fineness are the main features of these non ferric substances.
Features of Non Ferric Alum (Non Ferric Alum Sulphate) Lumps:
- These lumps tend to absorb moisture from air.
- Useful for filtration of waste water by using flocculation and precipitation technique.
- Come in handy for improving quality and strengthening paper sheets.
- Free from odor, 86.5 degree C dehydration temperature.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 50 Per Week
- 5 Week